Apply for Curricular Practical Training (CPT )
International Student Services
- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
This tasks allows users to apply for curricular practical training (CPT). Students should:
- Retrieve and complete the CPT form to request permission to work in their field of study off campus. The employment can be paid or unpaid, but MUST be directly related to their program of study. Students must get their advisor's signature and a statement from them as to why experience would be valuable.
- Bring their job offer letter and the completed CPT application to the International Student Services office (ISS) for processing. Students may not begin work until their I-20 form has been updated to reflect the employment experience.
- CPT is only approved and valid for one semester at a time. Continuing the work experience into a new semester will require a new CPT application and approval.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.